A hightop conversion lends itself perfectly to a skylight of some description.
Maxxair MaxFan Deluxe
The Maxxair Fan is the Rolls-Royce of ceiling fans. The dome means you can even use it in the rain without water getting in. Complete with remote control.
- Provides over 900 CFM to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors.
- The fan runs with the lid closed to circulate air (Ceiling Fan Mode).
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required.
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving
- Features a powerful, fuse-protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12-volt fan motor and a 12-inch – 10-blade fan
- Flush mounted, easy clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions
- Closes securely for a low-profile appearance
- Built-in rain Cover to always protect your RV’s interior
- Powerful 10-speed intake and exhaust fan
- Thermostat to control room temperature
- Manual Opening or Remote Control Electric Opening models are available
- Smoke Tint lid
- 2-YEAR Limited WARRANTY with LIFETIME Limited Warranty on the lid
The Skymaxx is a standard skylight. It comes in 400×400 or 700×500 sizes. it comes with an internal net and blind and you can even have integrated LED lights.
- Optional LED Light with SkyMaxx Plus
- Manual opening with 3 different positions
- Built-in pleated blind with flyscreen
- Fits all 400 X 400 roof openings
- Forced and Non-Forced ventilation
- Installs in 23-60mm roof thickness’ (No Cutting or Adapters Required)
Maxxair Maxfan Dome
The Maxdome is a simple washroom vent, it is a compact solution offering you a choice of rooftop or sidewall ventilation whilst preventing dampness in showers & bathrooms.
- Suitable for rooftop or sidewall installation
- Single-hand operation for lock and unlock
- 6″ exhaust only fan
- Fan guard supplied for sidewall install
- Suitable for roof thickness 38-152mm
Whilst the Maxxair range covers most options, we can supply and install any make and model, but others we do use regularly include:
Fiamma Turbo Vent
We also use the Fiamma Turbo vent in a washroom where a larger skylight is required. The Fiamma Turbo Vent consumes less energy than ventilation systems of the past and also runs peacefully quiet. It regulates the ingoing and outgoing air of the fan according to the inner temperature of your vehicle, which can also save up to 50% in electricity usage.
- Manual opening and closing of Turbo Vent cover
- Aluminium mosquito screen to catch leaves, pests and other debris
- Transparent grating for maximum light filtration and air circulation
- Suitable for installation on roofs with depths between 3cm – 8.5cm (using the optional extension kit)
- Fan direction can be easily changed via a simple switch
- Available in translucent Crystal or UV-resistant white finish
The Heki is Dometics range of Skylights, available in various sizes and with various blind options.
The most popular Dometic skylight that we fit is the Mini Heki 400×400.
- Non Vented
- Bar Opening
- Double Acrylic Glazing
- Darkening Blind and Flyscreen
- 400 x 400 Cut Out
Fitting of Skylights and Windows
It matters not which style you choose, it’s how they are fitted that’s the important bit. At Mark1 we do it right from the start. Here’s a fully masked and wrapped van ready to cut.